So here's what you have missed the past eight months:
Dallin Michael Wilson was born on June 8, 2010. He weighed 7lbs 4oz and was 19.5 inches.
Dallin was blessed on July 4, 2010. Both families were able to attend which made it a really special day.
The end of July Dallin spent about one and a half weeks in the hospital. He was having trouble breathing. After a couple tests he was diagnosed with tracheomalsia and acid reflux. He has been on medication since and doing great!
At the beginning of September I went back to work as a PRN status. I work one to two days a week as they need me. I love being able to work a little, and stay home with Dallin.
In October we flew back to Wisconsin to visit my family. We had a little open house for my relatives to meet Dallin. We had a great time. Dallin did amazing on the plane!
Dallin got to celebrate his first Thanksgiving with a special treat.....his first taste of squash!! He loved it, and we loved watching him!
Dallin enjoyed his first Christmas! He got lots of fun gifts, and he loved playing in the tissue paper!
Currently Dallin is getting his first tooth. It is just starting to break above the skin. We are really excited, except for the times when he is really crabby as a result of it!
I think that is all to report! I'm all caught up from the past eight months. I'm going to provide some pictures as well!
Until next time!
alt=""id="BLOGGER_PHOTO_ID_5576944560853573586" />
No comments:
Post a Comment